Gardens and gardening 2021

• 253 replies
  • 52 subscribers

I love it when the first signs of Spring are appearing. This, apart from tête a tête daffodils, the lovely star daffodil below is my first one in the garden this year, and before St. David's Day! And a beautiful, almost cloudless, sunny day yesterday.

Take care and stay safe everyone

Tvman xx

• Hi all

Veg plot coming to an end this year, just a few left. The closest to the camera is my courgettes bed (they went in after the early potatoes were lifted), in the bed behind are parsnips and carrots behind them. I have a few nice table celery plants also.

Nearly another growing year finished. It'll soon be time to plant next year's garlic and another year will be beginning. If I didn't have my garden, painful though it may be, I'd be lost for something to do and my mental health would suffer.

Take care and stay safe everyone

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • We have just come back from our holiday and lots of courgettes 

lots of grass to cut 

Happy dog stayed with our neighbours 

this is Katelios in Kefalonia.

I now have to decide about my radiation treatment  

Ruth 

• Hi Ruth 

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your holiday. That's one helluva drink that you have in front of you. My kinda gal lol.

Take care and stay safe Ruth

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • I tried for some photos of me on the beach but the file size was too large so you had to have the one with the drink 

Ruth 

• with my daughter the 5 of us went on holida 

Ruth 

• Ruth, I need a little enlightenment here. I've just guessed that the photo is of you. I was thinking that the lady in the photo is called Katelios, but perhaps Katelios is a place in Kefalonia?

I'm sure you will give the radiation your best thought.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Sorry for being ambiguous I was trying to send a Pictionary Katelios beach where we stayed but the file was too large so you got a picture of me in a taverna instead 

Ruth 

• myself and my husband in Karovimilos 

Ruth 

• Ruth you're looking good and it looks like a lovely spot there

• Hi Ruth

That's a great photo Ruth of the two of you sitting relaxed. I can see blue sea and strong shadows everywhere. Must have been lovely weather.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.