SO LONG 2020

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 25 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi all, well we're nearly there and for me I can't wait to say good bye to a horrible year, I know not for everyone so here's to a great 2021 for all of us. raise a glass or in my case cup of tea as I don't drink boring old fart that's if I'm awake hahaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

BOTTOMS UP AND ALL THAT 

HERE'S TO ABSENT FRIENDS AND FAMILY

STAY STRONG AND POSITIVE AS ALWAYS

Angel

LOVE FROM THE 2 OF US AND OUR CAT

• Hi Simon 

It's back pain that has me awake, at least it's not excruciating as it is if I'm on my feet, but bad enough especially when I roll onto my back and my spinal (sciatic) nerves start fighting with each other! There's unfortunately nothing can be done, I did get offered an operation but that was withdrawn when I said that the pain had moved from down my leg to across my lower back. Strange... but true. 

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Hi SiT or Simon! Thanks for the explanation! I thought they were all playing " Simon Says"! Lol!

I'm  awake most nights, in fact we used to have a post called "NIGHT OWLS" maybe we should start it again as there are quite a few of us aroung I see.

Well my husband has just brought me up Tea & Toast to see if that helps, what a treasure he is!  Im going to have it and then try again to get some sleep! Thanks again for explaining!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Yeah - I've tried sleeping (again...) but to no avail. Don't usually succumb until 3,4 or 5am but often later and that just screws up the next day or three...

Had to resort to a cup of Rosie and a slice of Crimbo cake - mmmm..... Not sure it will help but that and the rest of the Sunday Times diverted the mind at least..

It's not pain for me but excess energy!!! Normally I would be in the gym every day and that helps a little but I just cannot motivate myself to exercise at home and the silly things is that I really want to... Nuts isn't it?

I'm hoping to kick myself up the jacksie at some point (although I know Norbs would happily step in there...), hopefully in the near future - we'll see...

Nightynight

SiT

• Awww i feel for you night owls...i am the lucky one who sleep at least 9 hours every night....i always have. Except when on steroids..it was awful and when i think you all have that most nights i really feel for you!! So cheers to us and a better year...i have a Gin Tonic please!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

I have denervation in my facet joints because I have chronic back pain.  It just means they burn the nerves but at least it means I can get out of bed without being in agony.  Ask them to look into that for you Tvman