SO LONG 2020

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 25 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi all, well we're nearly there and for me I can't wait to say good bye to a horrible year, I know not for everyone so here's to a great 2021 for all of us. raise a glass or in my case cup of tea as I don't drink boring old fart that's if I'm awake hahaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

BOTTOMS UP AND ALL THAT 

HERE'S TO ABSENT FRIENDS AND FAMILY

STAY STRONG AND POSITIVE AS ALWAYS

Angel

LOVE FROM THE 2 OF US AND OUR CAT

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

And please make sure you do Simon - my first friend on here and an inspiration- even if your hats are too big for me!

• Hi Annette 

So you thought I was sleeping? No, I was out getting free supplies from virtual shops. I explained that we are all incurables and as Barman, it's my job to get supplies and we were lucky, both soft and alcoholic beverages were donated, tea and coffee also. 

As Barperson I can't have any alcohol (as if I needed any more) so I'll pour myself a nice double espresso because I didn't get any sleep as I was getting our supplies. So I'll just put my feet up and enjoy mine first. Form an orderly queue please. For those who can't stand you may use one of the many chairs that I have placed around the room. 

Tvman xx Joy

Love life and family.
  • Tvman, you are now talking my language. Your hard work will be rewarded with virtual tips. Use my tenner wisely!

Beer to start with then when I am bloated, a nice scotch, Irish of course.

And a virtual scotch egg in case the virtual police show up.

• Will do, Norberry Joy

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

I’m over here in the comfy chair.  A large tonic water please, ice and a slice, and a packet of pork scratchings please xx

• Hi MazLC,   Well, I see Simon beat me to this post too! If he was your 1st friend on here MazLC, you are the very one to tell me where to find him!!

Tvman, do you know who Simon is? So pleased you weren't sleeping but were on the job sorting our the Virtual Bar!

Cheers everyone to a better year in  2021!  Did anyone else find it a very long year or is it me?

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh my goodness Annette , you had one awful year as did many of our friends. You however were bouncing from one illness to the next, culminating in Covid, possibly the most concerning of them all.

So glad you're still with us, Annette. What would we do without you?

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Hi Annette

I'm Simon....

As in Simon T or SiT

2020 was indeed very long but could easily have been very, very short... Hahahaha!!!

Probably still in the naughty corner...

Sad to see I'm not the only one that finds sleeping difficult - but I keep trying...

Stay Strong (although drowsy would be good...)

• Hi Annette  and 

Problem solved, thank you Simon. Annette, I had I don't know how many attempts I had to send you the last message. I had the words "cris*s" and "cat*stro*he" in the message but it wouldn't send, I received the message that t was using certain words that meant I was needing help and I was giving a contact number for the Samaritans. By a process of elimination I worked out which words were the culprits. When I removed them the message to me didn't appear but still my post wouldn't post! I ended up by replying to my own message from earlier!

I have had to remove letters from them and insert asterisks for this to post (I hope!)

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Yeah - I had that a couple of weeks ago and had to seriously re-evaluate my use of the English language... (not)

I was initially mildly offended at the intervention but I quickly realised that they are only trying to look out for us whilst really not "getting" the whole "Incorrigibles" thing...

Maybe I should just type out a whole list of dodgy words or would that send me to the naughty corner of all naughty corners? Hehehe...

SiT (Simon amongst other names I have been called...)