SO LONG 2020

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 25 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi all, well we're nearly there and for me I can't wait to say good bye to a horrible year, I know not for everyone so here's to a great 2021 for all of us. raise a glass or in my case cup of tea as I don't drink boring old fart that's if I'm awake hahaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

BOTTOMS UP AND ALL THAT 

HERE'S TO ABSENT FRIENDS AND FAMILY

STAY STRONG AND POSITIVE AS ALWAYS

Angel

LOVE FROM THE 2 OF US AND OUR CAT

• Thanks Devon cat, its been nice sharing posts with you. Move your cat away from the fire and you two sit in front of it and relax. Xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Dear DC

And a marvellous 2021 to you, your hubby and the mogster - also to everyone else that may be reading but not posting (See Annette - I was listening!!!)

Stay Strong

SiT

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks it's certainly been a year like no other! I started 2020 in hospital so this NY is already getting off to a better start Blush

I'll raise a glass with you, to everyone here and to absent friends. Here's to as much good health and happiness in 2021 as possible, and the chance to make happy memories with friends and family.

slàinte Champagne glass xx

• I'll have your glass then Devon cat! Happy New Year to you too. xx

• Aaarg , you have beaten me to it. I'll have to use my own glass. I'll be amazed if I can stay awake that long! No worries but, my wife and son will waken me to get their glasses charged Grinning

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • It's a relief to say goodbye to 2021, though much is still unknown. I wish for a better year for everyone x

Flowerlady x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Devon Cat 

Happy New Year to you.Had a great time today went to Dartmoor to see the snow did take the scooter for a spin doh!no joking it wasn’t too bad on the road lovely to see snow here. Only problem everyone thought the same so traffic was getting bad on the way home we timed it right.

Mind not like the snow I seen last year in Norway no car jams there.Hibiscus

• Hi, Well that's the festive season amongst finished! All we need now is 'someone' to take the decorations off the tree and look for any chocolate tree decorations hidden at the back, our grandchildren didn't find! Lol! Oh would we hide them, Definitely! Lol! 
    I'm afraid for the first time ever, my husband and I went to bed before the bells but had a lovely day on the 1st!

I hear the "virtual" bar is open Devon Cat! We don't really drink either but a wee bird told me that hot chocolate with Baileys & cream was delicious, so since it is a virtual bar, I will try one of those please! So TVman is the barman, someone wake him up, there is a queue here! Lol!

SiT  So very glad one person "gets it"!!!

Good health to you and yours everyone, sure things have to get better in 2021!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went for a 2 mile walk on New Year’s Eve with my son, his partner and the dogs.  The 13 year old dog was walking way quicker than me but I got there in the end.  For the first time in years I stayed up to see the New Year in, thought if it was my last one I better make the effort!  Here’s to all of you - let’s hope this year is not a repeat of last!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hey Maz

Sounds like a really good day - may you enjoy many, many more...

XXX

Stay Strong

SiT