Introducton

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 43 subscribers

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have never been on an online community blog post before, or indeed ever spoken to anyone else in this way so it's all a bit strange.

Can I just mention to the lady that is scared witless that when I was told I had cancer, I didn't realise then but I went into quite deep shock for several days which is frightening in itself. I don't know if it helps knowing that. I think it would have helped me.

• Hi ,

Welcome to the community.  It's nice that you were able to introduce yourself so quickly, I was a typical "lurker" for quite a while, sitting in the background and feeling a bit like a snooper whilst I read everyone else's post and built up the confidence to join in.

I had a look at your profile and it sounds a bit chaotic but a lot of fun art your house at the moment.

It's nice to meet you,

Gragon xx

• Hey there Tinkabel,

Welcome to the group and well done on jumping straight in feet first! I'm very much the same way myself.

I have three cats too, absolute lunatics all of them. The youngest is currently pressed tightly to the laptop because it's on my lap, which is where he wants to be. As soon as I move the computer, he'll readjust and plonk himself squarely in the middle of my lap. The other two are bombing around having a hoolie, so I'm staying still so nothing is seen as prey and pounced on! lol

Lass

xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Gragon

Thank you for the lovely welcome. Yes.... it's chaos! 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I’m the lady who was, and still is, scared witless. Thank you for thinking of me. I hope you find this group helpful. 3 years ago, I had endometrial cancer which was successfully treated and found that group a great source of strength, information and support. I am finding this one good too - like having lots of friends you’ve never met!

all the best

Anna

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh and I have four cats - Rudy Von Kat, Fanny the Wonder Cat, Dora the Explorer and Delia the Foodie. Never happier than when sitting surrounded by them

anna. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi and and welcome to the group! I’m a doggy person myself but cats do make me laugh with their antics.  I’m sorry that you had to find us all but there is so much support on here to help with the chaos/terrors etc.....someone will always be here to make you feel less alone

love heather xxxx

• Hi Tink, I've just seen your post and wanted to welcome you to this terrific group! Good for you just jumping in there and introducing yourself! Like Gragon and probably a few others, I lurked about for a while just reading what others were writing before adding any of my own thoughts! To anyone doing that now, please don't waste precious time, give us your thoughts now. I wish I had joined in sooner!

Welcome to Anna (aka TheWonderCat?) just wanted to say hello and welcome! As Heather (Roobarb) said, once you join this group, you hopefully won't feel alone again as there's always someone here to talk to!

BTW I'm not a cat or dog person although I wouldn't want to do animals any harm, I'm not really an animal person but just love tigers!

Have a great weekend!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Tigers are cats. 

Just saying..... Wink

Lass

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• Of course you are correct BUT they are not house PETS!! LOL!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.