Introducton

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 43 subscribers

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have never been on an online community blog post before, or indeed ever spoken to anyone else in this way so it's all a bit strange.

Can I just mention to the lady that is scared witless that when I was told I had cancer, I didn't realise then but I went into quite deep shock for several days which is frightening in itself. I don't know if it helps knowing that. I think it would have helped me.

• Hi Lass, 

I think it's criminal keeping any wild animal locked up but with some, this is the only way they can stop them becoming extinct!            Sad but true!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • hi there just wanted to say welcome to our fantastic site good or bad news is always shared and support is fantastic it's got me out of many meltdown situations chatting on here I am the same don't normally do online stuff as I am not experienced with it either and have sent wrong posts and all sorts but I think everyone is used to me now and will laugh at my mistakes so don't worry when or if you make a mistake xxx

Flippen
  • Lol Popgate

Tvman x

Love life and family.