Fed up

• 6 replies
  • 30 subscribers

I'm really considering ending me. I'm fed up. 

• Sorry in wrong group. My mum passed of cancer but it took me too.

• Sando, wrong group or not, your post scared me! Cancer affects so many people, not only those actually with it.

I'm no counsellor, but I urge you PLEASE speak to someone who can help you. There are experts within this community who can help you, and also other members who are better with words than I am.

Please dont give up on you. You are a very special person, and you mean a lot to others, I am sure.Grief is hard - I know - but time IS a great healer, so please please seek those who can guide you through.

Sending much love and healing hugs, Sue

• , I am very sorry and concerned about your thoughts and your lose of your Mum. . We do have experts on site for helping to deal with a lose. Wendy is lovely  (Missing Forum), we also have the helpline to call, please don't feel so upset by your lose that you feel like considering ending it. I am glad you have reached out here, I am no expert but have had cancer and suffered a lose and just wanted to reach out and say I understand the many thoughts that run around our heads and I know I have had some of them from time to time but the community here are so supportive and I have found many who understand and support us. Let us all help you now.

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Hey, if you need a listening ear I’m here. 
    my faith helps me and recently I’ve had some amazing news. Please hang in there, you Are stronger than you think. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Please don't think that Sando. Now you are going through a difficult time, but I promise things get easier.

Grieving is hard, but it is also something we all need to go through eventually. You are strong, so don't let these negative thoughts get to you.

Please call the helpline, talk to a professional, or just talk to us here. You are not alone.

Maria

• Hey, 

Found what I was looking for, appreciate reply but I can't imagine what the people in this group are going through. I know my mum never spoke to anyone like this she thought she was too strong. She was right to the end, she never faltered. I will try keep my head up and get on with it. Had a bad moment and lots of silly thoughts went through my head. Easy way out off this life for me, is not the easy way for the rest of my family. Thanks for the support I really need to think someone knows how I feel. X