Lumpy rash

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 29 subscribers

After a bit of advice please,around 3 months ago I develop a rash on both knees,it started off feeling like I had been stung by red ants started off with red Mark's after a few days they turned into hard like spots the same as you get from a bite they become very itchy after a few weeks I thought it cant be ant bites cos it would have gone by now,went to the doctors he said it looked like infected exchma gave me antibiotics and a steroid cream,after a week or so it was still there, but then I got the same thing on both elbows so I went to the hospital cos the itching drove me crazy,they was stumped they said maybe psoriasis, 2 months later it is still as bad as it was to start with but now I have it on both bum cheeks and it's on my chest aswell now I am getting a bit concerned  now the itching keeps me awake most of the night any idea can post pictures if that would help

• Hi

I'm sorry to hear that your rash is getting worse and is now keeping you awake at night. As no one on here is a medic the best thing you can do is go back to your GP and explain that your rash is now worse and let them investigate.

I do hope that you can get this sorted soon as it must be very distressing for you.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

I am in a and e now cos Its spread all over the top of my body now,its spread all round my neck as well ,feels like I am being strangled god knows what it is 

• I'm glad to here you've taken yourself off to A&E . Obviously not glad that you have to be there but it's probably best to get this checked sooner rather than later.

I hope they get you sorted.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• How's the rash today @bignuts69?

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.