Body tingling 7 months after treatment

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 29 subscribers
  1. Good evening, I finished treatment for cervical cancer 7 months ago during treatment and still to this day I experience tingling all over my full body. It can last a few days or sometimes more. It disappeared for about 2 months but is back again. Have mentioned it to GP and also care team but no one seems to have an answer. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Hi Ash79,

That’s really strange I had treatment that involved pelvic radiotherapy last summer, I’m around 11 months post treatment & sometimes I wake up during the night with tingling in my pelvis, arms & legs! It only lasts a few seconds & doesn’t seem to happen during the daytime at all, I was wondering if it was possibly some kind of nerve damage? 

Nicola

• Hi again it’s really strange my husband was just talking about this, he is currently having radiotherapy on his pelvic area he is four weeks in and for the last week he has had a tingling feeling at the top of his left leg, it also feels warm sometime he mentioned it to three radiographer today and he said he had not heard of that as a side effect, he said tiredness yes, change of bowel habits yes but not tingling..... how strange anyone else had it and get an explanation, by the way his isn’t breast cancer but rectal but treatment is pelvic area.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Nikki65

Hi Nicola

When I asked the GP about nerve damage he said it would be more likely localised to a certain area and not all over the full body.  It’s a strange one for sure.

xx

• Yes that makes sense when you think about it, I find it strange that mine is just my arms & legs! Radiotherapy really is the gift that keeps on giving lol xx