Prayer for support, healing and husband's return

• 1 reply
  • 9 subscribers

Please pray,

Father,

Please know that 'By His stripes we are healed,' so I claim healing from cancer, pre cancerous cells and cancerous cells and tumours, be gone / evicted permanently, for myself and everyone who has faith the size of a mustard seed, In Jesus Name.

I plead by the blood of Jesus tht myself and everyone here has full support and I and everyone else no longer has to face this alone in Jesus Name.

I plead by the Blood of Jesus that cancer departs our bodies and we are healed in Jeus Name.

I plead by the blood of Jesus Christ, that my husband returns and that a bloodline boundary is drawn around our marriage and anyone else who has a spouse that has left, in Jesus Name.

I plead by the blood of Jesus, that a bloodline is drawn around our lives, and our health in Jesus Name and by the authority given to me in the name of Jesus Christ, that 'I have authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and overcome all evil powers in Jesus Name, I demand evil get out of our lives and health and marriages, homes, jobs, family, finances, jobs, friends by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Any thing I ask, I shall receive in Jesus Name.  'The devil comes to steal and kill and destroy, but I have come so you shall have life and have it abundantly.'  I declare by the Word, I shall not die, but live and by his stripes I am healed.  I decalre by the Word, Whoever God has joined togther, let no man put asunder.  Therefore my marrige is protected by the Word of God and I am protected by the blood of Jesus Christ, To Whom be Glory, forever and ever. Amen.  Praise Jesus.

Please know that we can receive healing by praying for others.  Praying is part of seed faith.  God Bless.

Catperson