So encouraged

• 33 replies
  • 11 subscribers

Im so thankfull to have found this group. (New member)

Also to see you here, thehighlander!

My faith is what's stopping me from sinking, so encouraging to find this place.

God bless 

• Thank you,  nice to hear from you.

Haven't been so positive this past couple weeks but I know God is with me strengthen me and will bring good out of this situation. 

In today for chemo, prayers appreciated Prayx

God bless 

• Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• My mum died at the end of January and the biggest gift she gave me was introducing me to jesus. The one thing I do know is that God  helps us cope with everything in a way that nothing on earth can.HeartHe prepares us a long time in advance for tragedy, bringing along side us a precious extended God believing family........ Our part is to focus on and put Him first. Heart️

• Sorry for your loss..thank God for her faith and yours x Pray really grateful for my family in Christ

• I go on 4th March for my test to see how it's responding to the Chemotherapy.

Please pray for me for a good report.

I'm praying for a miracle Pray

• Standing with you  Pray

Do remember that a mid point scan in conditions like Hodgkin’s Lymphomas are used to check on the progress of the treatment. I have talked with lists of folks going through this part of the treatment journey and they have found it stressful and full of ‘what if’s?’

I have a different view in that it’s like taking a course of antibiotics for an infection, you need to take the full course to make sure the infection is clear even although you feel great halfway through.

Some folks will actually have clear scans but will have to finish treatments, others have satisfactory scans, they are often disappointed by this but it’s a work in progress. Very few go through treatment and may still have to have follow up treatments..... but the important things is HL remains very treatable and of courses we are not taking the God factor in to account.

((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thanks  Mike 

You are right. I need to remember God is in control and not be anxious.

Thankyou for always being there with a reply when I post.  

Really appreciate your prayers and encouragement x

• Morning Tigerfee. Thinking of you this morning and sending love x BouquetHugging

• Hi Israel.

Thankyou for thinking of me.  My scan results didn't show the all clear like I wanted But...was still good results, enough to make happy...mostly all gone with just traces?? My numbers were 1 and 2 whatever that means. Praying My treatment clears the rest. 

Hope everyone is well and happy 

God bless

Julie.