Where to find strength

• 52 replies
  • 13 subscribers

This world has many trials. Thank Jesus that we have him. We are branded with His name Heart

• Well Mike wasn’t that so worth a ten hour drive?....priceless xx

• After 4 months,I calculated that it would be ok for me to go to see my brother and chil and his granchildren.He is over 70 and has a Non-cancerous”lump” in his ear which is causing vertigo,memeory loss (may not be related )and depression.The Doctors keep putting back the time to remove it and he is suffering as it is growing.At the time I didn’t even know if I would see him again and that it was a visit to somebody very vulnerable.I took presents and hugged the children in clean clothes and cleaned straight afterwards.My reckoning was that by that time ,for an undisclosed reason,They needed it ...and I certainly did.I didn’t stay very long,about 3/4 hour,mostly in the garden.

The thing was I was passing People much closer to me every day in the street.I thought what I would feel if he died,and the children felt Rejection .

bridges also had to be built.

So my conscience is clear.I am so glad I did it.
    As a Christian I felt the only one who would be at risk was me.As a Christian I wanted those bridges built for the sake of everyone.

COVID has many more victims than those who catch it.xx

• , yes worth every mile. We are in charge fir a night away for mum and dad so my wife Fiona’s old job as a Primary Teacher has come in very handy,

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hi , sorry to hear about your brother and well done you going to see him and his grandchildren as I am sure they felt the benefits from your visit.

Yes it is important to follow your heart as relationships are important. We do what we feel right to do and do all we can to encourage and at the same time keep yourself safe Thumbsup

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• The joy of grand parenting.....ain’t it just grand xx

• The photos are priceless moments captured! All this distancing is having such a huge impact on relationships. God didn't make us to be apart. Hate all illness! Persevere

This group is such a special part of my life thankyou all for making it so good xxHeart eyes

• I agree with you , i am really sorry to hear about your brother the constantly moving appointment date for the op being moved back all the time must cause some extra anxiety in him, especially being he is having vertigo which is difficult to deal with on a daily basis. So many are being forgotten about unless its covid and the increasing numbers with depression is so very sad indeed. My faith keeps me going but as time goes by its harder to deal with the constant push back of my appointments not being able to see the Gp having to have telephone consultation and going though e consult is a nightmare, I actually got told by a receptionist that in order to speak to the Gp you need to play down your symptoms or e consult will throw you out! I couldn’t believe my ears. Being spiritual and having that reassurance in faith helps us, it protects us in love, it guides us every day, each day is a test in faith but i am determined it will not be broken.

sending love Two hearts to you all Pray

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Good for you, ! Lovely to hear your heartening faith!xxx

• Very sorry to hear about all the problems you’re having getting appointments for your husband,  I agree with you ,  and  that the emotional impact of coronavirus is huge for everyone. I didn’t see my youngest daughter for 5 months because she’s a paramedic and was worried she might accidentally bring the virus with her. FaceTime etc is great but nothing beats seeing your children/family/friends face to face. We each have to decide what the risks our for ourselves and for our loved ones. We made our decision Relaxed️ Stay safe everyone. x