Where to find strength

• 52 replies
  • 13 subscribers

This world has many trials. Thank Jesus that we have him. We are branded with His name Heart

• Oops I forgot I can’t get into or write messages....I really don’t like the updates they did to the site so so much harder xx

• Good day,  I was just watching online mass streamed from Ireland in fact Knock shrine.....the priest talked of when he used to go around staying at various parishes he would need to find BB to stay.....he said that he always looked at signs outside and always wanted to stay at accomadation that showed symbols CH nad HC he said it meant central heating and hot and cold running water ......he said he had also taken word CHURCH and noticed it also has CH at the beginning and at the end of the word....surprisingly he said he noticed letters missing in his search were UR.......and took it's you are one missing.....so apt today .......missing from church, in church.....take it as you will.....I just found it simple and meaningful today, when it's harder to access church.......just thought I would share....but maybe lost in my writing it!

• Hello it’s good to hear that your husband is improving, that he doesn’t need daily visits from the nurses anymore. I love the picture too. We do ballroom dancing lessons every week but they’ve stopped due to the virus. The teachers are working on how they can run the classes safely. I’m rubbish at dancing really but sometimes when we worship I sense my soul is dancing. Sorry, that doesn’t make much sense maybe, but it’s sometimes what I see and feel during worship. Take care both of you and be blessed. x

• Hi Faircake and thank you.

i do understand about dance and souls dancing in worship, I feel the spirit is alive in both. That’s is how I feel anyway.

where we used to go the owner has recently started up again but sadly we haven’t been back to dance ....not yet anyhow but hopefully in the not too distant future we will.

Today is my birthday and been out with family for a meal we had four separate tables but that was fine and my eldest granddaughter and her mum made me a lovely cake . Another blessing is family and I thank God for tha gift.

xxx

• Happy Birthday , it’s my wife’s 41st celebration of her 21st tomorrow Rofl we drove down from Inverness to Surrey yesterday as it’s our oldest Granddaughters 8th birthday on Friday Heart eyes

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you Thehighlander and a happy birthday to your wife tomorrow and your granddaughter on Friday...quite a drive that but worth it I'm sure, I'm lucky my children are only very short distance from us. 

Enjoy your duel celebrations x

• Yes a 10hr drive but worth every minute Thumbsup

Mike

Mike (Thehighlander)

Community Champion Badge

• Happy Birthday to everyone  I hope you all enjoy the time together.

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Hope you had the best of birthday celebrations. Sorry I'm a day late! Blessings and joy to all for the rest of the week! GrinningTwo hearts

Enjoy your precious family moments. Our home is upside down with new wooden flooring, puppy eating the poly filler and more Sweat smileJoyGrinning xx

• The girls put on a tea party Heart eyes

Mike (Thehighlander)

Community Champion Badge