Prayer support is needed please

• 79 replies
  • 15 subscribers

My husband now needs to have surgery next Tuesday Bowel resection and temp stoma.

difficult time at best of times but with virus throws additional concerns as you can imagine.

i would really appreciate your prayers please for a safe and successful operation and full speedy recovery and back to health.

thank you my faithful friends xxx

• Sending prayers . I am sorry to hear about the very anxious time you and your husband are facing, you have both certainly had a very difficult time. 

PrayPrayPray To you both

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Thank you The Highlander  very apt reading, and thank you GBear for your prayers and thank you both sincerely for connecting with me tonight giving me your time xx

• Hi process, sorry I've just seen this as catching up. I hope things are a little better for you and your husband now but I wanted you to know my best wishes,thoughts and prayers are with you both. God bless and keep strong love lamb.xx

• Good to hear from you @little lamb how are you doing?  I really hope you are better.

sadly we got the news my husband has a reoccurrence, they were doing tests on the lungs including biopsies and pet scan, it actually turned out lungs were ok, but the Pet scan showed small mets in abdomen.  We were shocked saddened and devastated.. my husband has started on chemo last week, plan is 3 months and rescan and all being well surgery to follow.

We are shaken by this, praying and hoping and asking for others  for their prayers for him that the cancer is gone and treatments go well. It is such a hard disease.  It’s been a tough year, the thing is he looks and is well and for that I am grateful.  Our prayers were answered before and I keep faith that they will be again.

my love, my prayers and best wishes to you too Little lamb xxx

• Keeping you and your husband in my prayers .

keeping also in my prayers,

its been a difficult year but together it just makes it that little bit easier, keeping faith and strength. I will be looking out for the star of Bethlehem on Monday which they reckon will be in the west to southwest sky low on the horizon and appear at around 15:53 onwards, look for the crescent moon and hopefully you will see the star of Bethlehem.

love and prayers and gentle bear hugs for all.

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Thank you Gbear for your kind thoughts and needed prayers, I will hope to look at see the star of Bethlehem on Monday love and prayers to,you too Gbear x

• Very sorry to hear this  Praying for you both, for healing and for peace xx

• Thank you  I appreciate your prayers and message xx

• Oh my God, God grant that he is doing well. I will pray for him with all my heart and believe in success. In fact, the only thing we have is hope. I advocate freedom of choice, but if we look at the truth, it turns out that we do not have it at all, so modern realities and the government limit us in this, giving only the illusion of choice. So it turns out the only thing we have left is our morality and soul, which must be developed. I used to be skeptical of God and all such things, like most people, but the people of the community https://firstchurchlove.com showed me my wrongness and set me on the right and spiritual path.

• Thank you CarloWise for your message and your prayers. My husband is doing really well. He has had several surgeries and after lots of ups and downs he is now well.  We thank God daily and thank all on here for prayers.  My message above is now two years old. But prayers are always welcome, and I remember all on here in my prayers.  God Bless x