:)

• 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Hi all :)

I'm 28 years old. I've recently had two surgical biopsies done and awaiting my results!

I've been to 3 different doctors, the first two dismissed me saying it was mastitis (I've never been pregnant or breastfed), the third doctor straight away referred me under the 2WW and my new surgeon who completed my biopsies said it definitely isn't an infection.

The symptoms came on very suddenly... tender and hot breast, a rash that spread across both breasts, extreme fatigue and tiredness and some pain, etc.

They said it's likely to be cancer and I'm just looking for somewhere to write down my thoughts and feelings.

I'm quite scared, but I'm trying to stay positive! My girlfriend has been my rock through it all so far.

If anyone needs a friend or someone to speak to, my inbox is always open :)

• Hi  and welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to read that you have been told that your symptoms are likely to be cancer and I'm glad to see that you're getting support in other groups in the community.

With all the worries that you currently have it's lovely of you to reach out to others to offer support.

((hugs))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"