Just joined

• 12 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hi, I’m new to the group, so I just wanted to say hi and is there anyone from west London in the group?

• Hi Nikki I'm in a very similar situation but I just discovered last week and didn't go to any proceed yet ,tomorrow laparoscopy and Monday start to chemo.im struggling myself to keep control and tryPrayg to be positive if it's possible in this stage of the situation .I'm reading and watching a lot of quantum healing and what the mind can help to change your perspective and mind ,like Gregg BrandenPrayand it's help me a lot .most of the time I cannot go out to meet anyone because the COVID situation and don't know how the chemo will respond in my body .let's keep in touch and see how we can support each other .I know it's cliche to say be positive but I think shouting crying till clean our soul helps too . unfortunately I don't have any familiar with me in this country and makes more difficult and I cannot go to my country to be with them because I don't have insurance there so I will have to stay here .anything let me know .we will go through this .

• Hello thank you for your reply and careing message and sharing your cancer journey with me yes it would be helpful and make sence for people to offer each other surpport and advice I was going to be haveing chemotherapy but after my talk with a doctor at my local hospital and was explained all the side effects I choose not to have it because I felt uncomfortable and very anxious and basically tramatized so I didn't charge my mind about chemotherapy I have had a talk about radiotherapy and know all the side effects of the treatment honestly wasn't comfortable with having radiotherapy eathier but I have to go though with it to stop me from getting cancer again thanks again for taking the time to reply