Prostate Cancer

• 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Hi everyone                                                                                    I don’t know if I’m on right forum as i was just diagnosed with Gleason 7 prostate cancer last Thursday won’t know what treatment I’m getting as the team are having a team meeting this Thursday and will let me know then,head is a bit in the clouds at the moment and just wanted to say hello

• Hi  and welcome to the Mac Community. I see that you have already found and posted in our dedicated Prostate cancer, this will be the best place to connect with others who are navigating the same journey,

here are some other support routes that may come in useful.

The Macmillan Support Line is open 8am-8pm (timings may differ across services) 7 days a week on 0808 808 00 00. This service provides cancer information, practical information, emotional support, benefits/financial guidance or just a listening ear.

We also have our Ask an Expert section but do allow a few working days for a reply.

Talking to people face to face can be very helpful so do check to see if you have any Local Macmillan Support in your area, do also check for a local Maggie's Centre as these folks are amazing and give support to all the family.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge