Tv, movies, shows

• 20 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hello I thought it would be good to have a place to talk about travel, music, favourite films, Whats On, recipes, gardening, pets etc, for an uplifting way to support and keep each other company.

We could start by posting about what people are watching on TV at the moment - is anyone watching Traitors? How are you finding it? What's popular in the film and theatre line up? Have you seen any good movies lately? Looking forward to hearing your views!

• I didn't know about the general cancer chat forum. Thanks for letting us know, don't know how I missed it.

Lyn

Sophie66

• Hi again

I just had a quick look at the cancer chat forum and the topics were all rather depressing. Definitely things that people want to know about but something uplifting like this chat we are now having is great. I guess you could start a conversation a bit more upbeat though.

Lyn

Sophie66

• The chats in that group do tend to be people asking about cancer and treatment because they don't realise that there are specific cancer related forums for that sort of conversation. You'll probably have seen that me and other Community Champions pop on as soon as we spot these posts to point people in the right direction for help and support.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• I think it might all work better on a larger screen, my mobile is making hard work of so many groups and following conversations. Now I have too many email notifications Smiley Nothing wrong with talking about cancer, and the groups provide valuable info and support. The general threads can add to it, with discussions about recipes that support the immune system, useful web pages, good reads etc. 

• I have visited more of the UK, since lock down. So many great places. Stupidly went on cable cars in Matlock, Peak District, great views but scared stiff! 

• Heights of Abraham, Peak District 

• I’m hooked on the traitors such a good final I wish molly would have chosen Harry as a traitors she deserved a share of the pot there an Australian traitors started on bbc 3 but the British version looks better

• I agree Coffee19 - Molly was lovely and I don’t think she wanted to believe Harry had lied to her but I guess it’s just a game at the end of the day. He was an amazing traitor. Think I’ll give the Australian one a go. I watched the USA one last time and it wasn’t a patch on the UK version.

• Hi Beth

I have never heard of Traitors so looked it up on Google. I don't think it is shown here yet. I'll look out for it. I'm not usually into reality T.V. but it sounds exciting so may be worth a look. Sounds as though it is something you can get really hooked on.

Lyn

Sophie66