Toilet Card/Radar key

• 2 replies
  • 6 subscribers

Hi,

Does anyone know what the process it to get a toilet card and radar key please.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to see from your profile that you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer so I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you join and post this question in the prostate cancer groupand the other members should be able to tell you the process behind getting a toilet card and radar key.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here, and join in with existing conversations by clicking on reply.

Edit - I've just searched the Macmillan website and this link will take you to the page for ordering a Macmillan Toilet Card and this link takes you to information about getting a key to unlock disabled toilets.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• The council provided me with my Radar key for my son, when I though I had lost it I ordered one from Amazon. It is exactly the same key, the other one did turn up eventually. I got the toilet card from the Macmillan Nurse when my Mother had bowel cancer. 

Sorry to read your kids aren't being more supportive. Fear of death is a great divider. My brother distanced himself and became quite hurtful towards me when my Mother was dying. Glad that your wife is better than that. I was a Nurse and caring is second nature to me. I don't understand why grief has the opposite effect it should have, it stirs up old wounds maybe. 

My childhood was far from perfect but I would never have left my mother without care. I like your creative photography. You got the eye for quirky.