Pain when breathing in

• 1 reply
  • 12 subscribers

Hi all, 

my brother is currently on his 3rd round of folfoxiri. He has very mild side effects tiredness, feeling sick on day two and the cramping in hands etc..however he had been getting on and off all week deep pain in his back & a sharp pain when taking deep breaths in? The area of pain is where his lungs are, can anyone relate? 

• Hi

I'm sorry to read about the side effects your brother is experiencing while on folfoxiri.

I haven't had this drug, so don't have the experience you're looking for, but thought I'd suggest that you also post this question in the bowel cancer group, as it's far more active than this one and so you're more likely to get replies.

If you'd like to do this then clicking on the link I've created will take you directly there.

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your brother's journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"