Middle of chemo & found a swelling in other breast

• 1 reply
  • 11 subscribers

Hi all slightly worried...has anyone else experienced this...I'm in the middle of chemo for stage 2 grade 3 tumour and lymph node involved..had masectomy & full lymph node removal now on chemo then radiotherapy and tamoxifen 10 years.....I've noticed a swelling in my remaining breast but all my scans..mammogram ct & mri were clear and only done in the last few months my consultant said that breast clear...I'm in to see him to double check next week he said its highly unlikely cancer but obviously I'm worried now...anybody had this happen 

Thankyou xx

• Hi 

I'm sorry to hear you have a new worry and I hope that your consultant will be able to put your mind at rest when you see him next week.

In the meantime you might like to also post this in the breast cancer group where I'm sure you'll find others with the experience you need. If you'd like to do this then clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. You could copy and paste your post from here to save you typing it out again.

Wishing you all the best for next week.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"