Carers only

Looking after a loved one with cancer? This is a safe and supportive place to share your worries and emotions. Please remember when posting that this group is for Carers only.


Posted by

My daughter has written her will and allowed me 3rd party activity on her bank account. Unfortunately her physical and mental health have deteriorated very quickly and I wonder if there is any other document we can put in place to allow us to act on her behalf.  I think an LPA will take a little too long.  Thank you.

Posted by


I am Power of Attorney for my aunt and due to the circumstances of her Ill health, the lawyer had this processed and the documents of proof sent out to us within 3 days. It gives me POA over heath and finances, which I think would be helpful for you.

I think when it is needed quickly due to health the lawyers are able to do this no problem,

i hope this is helpful x