Not Having A Good Day

• 4 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi Everyone!

Just on here today because I need to vent! I am just at a loss today and I can see this for days to come. Jay still just gets up sits in the chair and has that same vacant look on his face he has had every other day since last Thursday. I appreciate that this is not his fault, but I sit and try to make a comment about something to make him laugh but get no response. He sits and watches TV but don't actually know if he's really watching it or just for the sake of it. He's always been like this and will watch programmes over and over again but recently I don't know if he's doing it for the sake of it. I just don't want to see this stretching into weeks ahead because I just could not bear that, and I just feel I do not want to be in this house at all now. I have put things in motion for a house move and our application is in place. I feel that if we move to a ground level house somewhere he will at least make an effort to get outside more which he is not doing just now. I know depression is setting in because I actually had to get him to wash himself yesterday which he did and today he actually put day clothes on other than sitting in his pj bottoms all day. I can only see this getting worse and can feel it dragging me right down. The poor dog he has had an upset stomach don't know if its something he has eaten or if he senses there's something happening. Also we have a burst radiator which we are waiting on to be replaced and this has been going on for over a week we have been told they are coming out tomorrow to do this but we'll see they were supposed to come out last Friday but never showed. I am also waiting for a GP letter in support of our housing application and was told on the phone today that this can take up to 28 days yet when I phoned in yesterday they said it was in with the GP waiting to be signed off. Everything just isn't going right just now and I don't know what to do and tomorrow and the day after that I can see the same thing happening. Don't talk about Christmas! that can come and go this year as far as I'm concerned. I used to feel really sorry for people who were suffering at Christmas but now its on our doorstep I can really see where they are coming from. Still waiting to hear from the counselling team here so don't know when they will get back to us. Need to speak to someone. Sorry for my rant!

Vicky x