Mucus and cough still

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 43 subscribers

Hello everyone

I did write before about this.Can someone out there tell us about the constant mucus and cough after 6 months finish of treatment?Is there something to take or use? Get no help with the doctor.

The immune system is low and my partner caught a chest infection and was back in hospital a month ago.He is always tired and frustrated that it is taking such time to feel better?

He is grumpy too which is hard for me! Bit fed up with it all but I am the one who must cope.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs

Gemmas.

• Hi , Sorry, I know absolutely nothing about treatment in France. It can take a long time to recover; the radiotherapy alone can have side effects for many months, with chemo as well it's nor surprising that he's fatigued and not so well. My husband gets frustrated too and I know what you mean about getting 'fed up with it'. You could try the Ask an Expert  page, the nurse might well have some useful advice as to what to take. I hope things pick up soon.

Hugs,

LoobyLou
    If you find dust in my house, write your name in it. When the signatures overlap I'll get the polish. 

Click here to see how to add details to your profile. It helps everyone to see a little about you