My cancer is back?

• 3 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hello

After 2 I'm back again...with a cancer? Hope not. But if it is? How to cope with it again? How to live? How to survive...

In 2021 I was diagnosed with servical cancer with lymph node spread, stage 3. Treated with chemo, radio and brachytherapy. All cleared.

This Easter noticed my full length right leg is swallen, and my pelvis lymph nodes on the right side enlarged. The leg itself doesn't hurt, but there is discomfort when walking or doing any physical activity. CT scan showed some abnormalities, now waiting for MRI.

If the cancer came back do I still have any chance for a happy life or this is it? What are the treatment options? What are the chances?

Anyone been in the same position? Anyone had any luck?

Hugs and kisses

Kasia

• Hi  sorry to hear this….. it is always best to talk with others who have navigated the exact same journey so do also post in the Point down

Cervical cancer forum

…. ad you will connect with others with the same ‘T‘ shirt.

I have been on my incurable cancer journey for over 24 years and been to stage 4 and back with multiple relapses so anything is possible - all the best.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you so much   for your support and kind wordsHeart️ I have now been informed that my cancer is back and I will be on some kind treatment again. Waiting for oncologist appointment. I felt like my life felt already apart and being a mum of small children I'm petrified of what's going to happen. It is so heart warming that there is hope and there are people who live with it for years and years. Hope I will be one of them. 

Thank you very much again and kindest wishes to youHeart

• Hi  ……. Keeping everything crossed for you ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge