nerve damage after rt

• 1 reply
  • 7 subscribers

i have had pain  for a few months after sabre for a liver tumour i wonder how long it will contiue if the severity will increase and just more information about any treatmet or help  my consultant didnt say anything

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to read that you've been in pain for a few months since you had treatment for a liver tumour. I can't answer your questions but I noticed that you have also posted this in the liver cancer group and hopefully someone there will be able to help.

Have you spoken to your CNS or key worker about the pain you're in and about what your next treatment will be? They are usually very helpful and a lot easier to get hold of than your consultant.

While you're waiting for replies it would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"