Mouth Ulcers

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 8 subscribers

My mum has stage 4 breast cancer and is having palbociclib since March 2019, the treatment is working but her mouth is full of ulcers, which are very painful and making it quite hard to eat. 

Does anyone know any solution for this? She has tried various mouth washes and gels.

thaks in advance 

Anna

• Hi Anna and welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to read that your mum is suffering from mouth ulcers. That sounds very painful but it's great that you've reached out to the community.

Could I suggest that you join and post this question in the group as well. You could then put this question to others who will have had the same type of treatment as your mum.

If you'd like to do this, just click on the link I've created and then choose 'click to join' on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself and post questions after selecting '+New' or '+' (depending on the device you're using) and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'. 

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your mum's journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"