Some help with maxolon

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 7 subscribers

hi everyone,

my names Tom and my wife has stage 4 cancer. Shes finished with radiation and now on chemo , Shes taking maxolon to stop coughing. Tonight shes still coughing and finding it hard to control. How often can she take maxolon? Is there anything we can do to help her thank you.

• Hi and welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to hear that your wife is finding her coughing hard to control, it must be very distressing for you both.

I had a peek at your profile to see what type of cancer your wife is being treated for as it would be a good idea to post this question in that group. Unfortunately you haven't completed it yet so I can't give you a link to the relevant group.

If you would like to tell me which type of cancer she has I'll provide you with a link or, alternatively, you could have a look through this list to find the relevant one. When you've identified the group choose 'click to join' on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself and post questions after selecting '+New' or '+' (depending on the type of device you're using) and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'. 

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your wife's journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"