Nasal and sinus cancer - after surgery experience

• 1 reply
  • 3 subscribers

I recently had a tumour removed between the  cavity of my eye and nose .. since then I’ve had nerve tingling feelings and one side of my face is still a bit swollen but also have mucus from one nostril that keeps draining - I wonder is anyone has had this and when will it stop.. I’m currently waiting for radio therapy and have been told this can get worse but when will it stop?? Really frustrated ! If someone has had the similar surgery what’s your experience pls? Thanks for reading !

• Hi 

It sounds like an incredibly frustrating time for you. I haven't had this type of surgery but thought I'd suggest that you also post this in the head and neck cancer group as you will hopefully find others there who can help you further. If you'd like to do this clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there where you can start a new post in the same way as you did here.

While you're waiting for replies it would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"