Womb cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 2 subscribers

I'll be having a hysterectomy because of womb cancer.  I'm not able to cope. I can't stop from crying, I'm feeling so emotional and scared. I should be having the operation next week wouldn't go through with it, so I cancelled it. I know I have a have, right now cannot get my head around it. As anyone had these feelings

• Hi

I'm really sorry to read that you've cancelled your surgery next week because you didn't feel able to cope with it.

The community is divided up into different support groups so I'm going to recommend that you join the womb cancer group where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support from others who have been diagnosed with womb cancer and who have had a hysterectomy.

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'click to join' or 'join' (depending on the device you're using) on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself and post questions in the same way as you posted here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'. 

If you have any difficulty navigating the community just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"