Daily chat thread - How are you today?

• 46 replies
  • 30 subscribers

Hello everyoneGreen heart

This is a thread for all members of the Online Community to come together and chat. Please do say hello!

• Share your daily activities, anything you've found helpful, or any other news you'd like to share.
  • It's a general thread for day to day chatter and a chance to connect with more members from across the Community. 

Why not check in and let everyone know how you're doing today?

• I am very surprised i am up at 8:30 am lol, prob because of the scam call i got , bet he has got a head ache now lolo , however , I Had my pre treatment , blood tests yesterday  , now off to the hospital for results and next round , just gotta pack some drinks and my tablet  also some ginger to munch on . .Will let you all know how it goes , if you want lol ..thanks for the chat ...be good ..ThumbsupOk hand. Steve 

• I'm ok, a bit light headed n confused today...

How do I control it,and get rid of it...

• Hello everybody I hope ya all well !!

• I had a total gastrectomy and part of my oesophagus removed two years ago i had no chemo or radiation treatment i have a CT Scan every 6 months and a blood test looking for tumor markers I am now on 12 month Scans. I appear to have beaten the cancer, I can eat a fare size meal but still have a lot of trouble swollowing and usually drink a cup of tea with my meal. Other than losing 35 Kg of weight I feel ok.

• Nor long back from my chemo and immunotherapy,  was warned again about anything cold , so far only a minor discomfort which seems to have diminished.

They did however have trouble getting the cannula in first attempt was the site of my first course ..but it didn't work when they tried to flush it  ..The finally managed it elsewhere , however my forearm is now sore not at the site or up the vein  but all round , I have never had that reaction before only a local site ache  afterwards...Will keep an eye on it although they didn't seem concerned about it .

• Hope your head is a bit better. Felt similar this morning due to starting on a different chemo drug yesterday. Sometimes you’ve just to wait for it to go. I was working and had to force myself to think straight when someone I didn’t really know phoned me with an important question - LOL that shocked it into feeling a bit better! 

• Hello,I'm 7 weeks post treatment too and like all of you I just want to get on with life..At the moment I can't eat but o boy I am looking forward to a good scoff ,hopefully before Christmas .l am no spring chicken but I intend not to waste any more time waiting to see .

I also just want people to see me,and not this poor you person.

• Hello everyone, I’m afraid I’m paralysed with fear and anxiety.  I was only diagnosed yesterday and I live alone so there’s no one to comfort me.

• Thank you for the kind reply....