Daily chat thread - How are you today?

• 46 replies
  • 30 subscribers

Hello everyoneGreen heart

This is a thread for all members of the Online Community to come together and chat. Please do say hello!

• Share your daily activities, anything you've found helpful, or any other news you'd like to share.
  • It's a general thread for day to day chatter and a chance to connect with more members from across the Community. 

Why not check in and let everyone know how you're doing today?

• Hello Tony...sorry to hear , I was diagnosed in July,  I was actually told on my birthday , it is scary  it's only natural  but I found that a positive mental attitude (PMA)  is a great alli  to have it is half the battle well more than half the battle try and think positive i lnow it isnt easy but it does help , let the doctors fight the physical fight and  you concentrate on  the psychologically fight,  it has helped me , I know you have got this ,  I have also found out you have got plenty of help on this forum , here you will get plenty of advice and encouragement ....all the best and good luck . Steve

• Gad my Chemo today , surprisingly one again not much reaction yet I got a hint of cold sensitivity but it seems to have worn off had a short bit of chemo crash ( sickness feeling tired) but a dose of ginger and a lie down for an hour and I feel almost normal again I also have a very sore arm and not just at the site of the canula so all good for now , but let's see what the next 10 days bring , I am unusually a wreck till mid afternoon  lol all the best all Steve

• I am feeling exactly the same diagnosed last week MRI scan tomorrow, I too live alone sending you hugs 

• Dear Chloe,you have reached out to the right place.The people here are so supportive and kind.Take comfort ,you are not alone.Sending you a big hug.Have you gone on to a specific forum.ie: breast, colon etc.Good information and reassurance.You are not alone.Take care.

• Good morning 

I realise how much I’m grieving my old life and can’t see when all this will end and how will I be then. I’m generally a positive person but this needs more than resilience sometimes. 
    In exciting news, I’ve discovered what happens when you leave a non-alcoholic beer in the freezer overnight.. (hint: the cap blew off)