Daily chat thread - How are you today?

• 46 replies
  • 30 subscribers

Hello everyoneGreen heart

This is a thread for all members of the Online Community to come together and chat. Please do say hello!

• Share your daily activities, anything you've found helpful, or any other news you'd like to share.
  • It's a general thread for day to day chatter and a chance to connect with more members from across the Community. 

Why not check in and let everyone know how you're doing today?

• Ok I'll do that x

• For your info, there’s a closed forum called ‘Laughter is the best medicine’. It’s not for everyone as we all deal with our situations in different ways. It may or may not be of interest.

I don’t mean to offend anyone by mentioning this.

• Hello All 

Here’s the link for you, just click on it and it will take you there.

Laughter is the best medicine  

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Give poppy one for me Eddie 

Lee

• I can't remember how to get onto the forum 

• Click on your name and it will show you what groups you are in. When that comes up, click on the cervical cancer group and it will take you there.

Sarah xx

Community Champion Badge

Cervical Cancer Forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Morning hope everyone is feeling well  went to chemotherapy  yesterday and was told my magnesium  was low has anybody else had this 

• Hello Wave tone4 I think everyone is different.  Everyone’s treatment regime is different and everyone’s way of coping is different too.  I wonder has your treatment started?  I found that treatment was 4 days out of 5 and so work was most definitely not an option.  Your body I think will tell you!

• Hello All

Had my BCG3 session yesterday. I'm feeling OK this morning. Just saying !!

• Hello Wave tone4 I’m sorry to hear that anxiety.  I’ve heard it called scan-xiety and have experienced it myself.  I could be toddling along nicely then be so beside myself before the scans.  As soon as the results are through though which is usually quick for cancer patients it is better.  Regardless you know what you are dealing with when you get the results and the consultant will make a plan.  Really hoping that it’s better than you expect.  Till then a wee bit of avoidance to take your mind off it.  A lighthearted movie or (this may not be up your street) but I crocheted and embroidered loads!  Busy fingers kept my mind busy too xx