Breast pain

• 2 replies
  • 13 subscribers

Hi I had a lumpectomy in 2017 followed by lymph node removal chemotherapy and radiotherapy. I have lymphedema in my arm which developed a year after cancer treatment.  I have just got back from Spain and the day before I was due to fly back I started with pain in my breast and side where my scar tissue is since I got back I have been in complete agony anyone else experienced this?

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I didn't have this problem but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

I can see that you also posted this in the Ask A Nurse section and they recommended that you got assessed urgently. I hope you have followed their advice and that everything is ok.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Yes I went to see GP by the time I got there my chest felt that tight I was wheezing and had a pulse of 128. He prescribed me antibiotics and steroids for chest infection and thinks it's chest pain rather than breast pain