In your own way and in your own time

• 0 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hello to you all,  I read all the posts every day and often have a little cry at such heartfelt understanding of our loss. The replies and the topics are so relevant to us and we know just how it is. Often from one day to another and how things change . Without warning, the black clouds descend and we can express our feelings in anger or in tears. I was recently at a therapist that I sometimes go to. Not regularly, but my face flares up in a red reaction due to nerves. Also due to another person who doesn't understand my grief, and she talks about the anger still inside me. Even though I don't shout or scream, I bottle it all up. Less now, with her help, and she tells me what I have achieved in a year since I first went to her. This leads on to the post about lighting the fire !!! I hav an old wood burning one and Barry always used to chop the wood etc. I had to learn quickly, but have good neighbours who help too. My saying is In your own way , and in your own time . You will do it !!!

Lots of love and hugs ...