Kelsey Parker documentary

• 1 reply
  • 26 subscribers

I'm not usually interested in celebrities and their lives, but I've been watching the series about Kelsey Parker.  She is the widow of Tom who was in The Wanted and died of brain cancer last year.

Her situation couldn't be further from mine, but I've found the programmes interesting and inspiring.  So many issues that she has addressed have been just like my own and I've cried my way through each programme. 

I get that a lot of people would say she's done it for the money, but for me the messages about grief and how she is and isn't coping shine through.

I can't do therapy, but this series has really helped me think about things and I've cried more than I have done since Nic died as I can resonate so much with everything the programme has covered.

Best wishes to you all.

• I have been watching this too, and lots of things she said has resonates with me.

I actually starting watching the last episode this evening but I had to turn it off as my husband died in a hospice in November and it was just a bit too raw.

I have to take my young daughter to an bereavement assessment this week, I'm not looking forward to going back actually I'm dreading it. Her session is next door so not in the exact building but it's going to be so hard, but I need to do it for my daughter.

I'm glad the programme resonated with you, makes you feel your not alone and other people are going through what we are.

Take care x