Four year today.

• 2 replies
  • 27 subscribers

I have come to realise that good memories are all that really count, now after four years, I can look back and be at peace, I still have that little bit in my brain for a lost love, with both the good and the not so good, but our lost loved ones would want, maybe need ,use to live a full and happy life after they are lost to us. I know for many freshly bereaved, it’s a raw and desolate time, but honestly it will turn into fond and comforting memories.  Stay strong all , peace will come.

• Just wanted to say hi.  Lovely to hear your positive words after having shared are our very raw feeling around 4 years ago. 

It will 4 years for me later this year in December. I can honestly say there is more peace and acceptance this year. A few wobbles inbetween but mostly finding a different kind of happiness. Planning to do something nice next Monday when it would have been my husband's birthday. 

For the newly bereaved, I hope my words bring some comfort. Sending you all lots of love & strength.

With lots of love, 

Dutsie Xx