Little Quirks and Habits

• 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

I was just wondering if anyone else has some little quirks and habits that they still retain even now that we are on our own? 

What I mean here is that I still have my little routine in the morning where, at the top of the stairs, I blow a kiss toward the bed as I head off to work. It was the thing we always both did as I headed off. I also open the blinds at the same angle as I used to which allowed my wife to see out of the window when she was lying in bed.

I'm sure some may say that this is a sign of 'not letting go' but hey who amongst really want to let go? It sounds a bit crazy, but it makes me smile, which, let's be honest, is hard at times and that is why I intend continuing to do it!

WDJ

• Oh yes! I say morning honey I love you Heart every day.  Goodnight honey I love you every night and when I Come home I call out Hi honey I'm home and have to touch his picture each time. I wear his wedding ring under mine, wear his aftershave and wear his watch everyday. The house is empty when I come home now and even though I've lived on my own before I was 25years younger then! It's  crap now Confused letting go or moving forward is hard Worried

• xx
    Tomorrow is another day
  • I am the same as Bootsy, say night darling love you and every morning, morning love you.

Always say this is what i am going to be doing today,          as he always asked me, what you doing today.

Last time he walked threw the front door, he hung his coat on the bannisters, it is still there, and i say your home, Mind you i have washed it. It keeps me happy he is still part of my life and always will be.