Loss of my wife

• 3 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Today was very difficult for me it was so emotional to watch so had to keep  turning it over yo something else 

• Understand completely Andrew, I also found it difficult and emotional as it is just 11 months since I lost my only ever true love. My brother came over t watch with me so I wasn't on my own, he's gone now and once again I am all alone. Now my emotions are all over the place and I miss my darling Sharon so much, I just feel broken !

• I've been alone all day went out very early this morning for a fun and sad w lot of gyms open and coffee shops open I was crying most of the way through the funeral  with it only 5 months dance my wife  passed away Broken heart 

• I've been the same, Andrew. A very emotional day as it's only 10 months since lovely Lin died. It stirred up so many memories of Lin's funeral and how much I miss her. I couldn't watch the TV broadcast all the time, as sometimes I cried my heart out. I went for a walk this evening as my mood always improves after one.

My thoughts are  with you everyone else on here today.

Take care,

Derek