Very sad dreams

• 7 replies
  • 35 subscribers

I had been dreaming about my Linda fairly often, most were happy, never related to actual events, the others were sad, 
where after talking to Linda, my brain told me she wasn’t here any more, sometimes woke up crying. But haven’t  had any for a while till last night.

I’m really struggling lately, all day every day I am close to tears. So difficult to see the point in life now.

I Dreamt I asked Linda if we could go out somewhere, ( I knew she wouldn’t be with me much longer) she said “not today, but tomorrow we can” was quite excited.

Then my brain told me she wasn’t here anymore so wasn’t possible. Woke up crying. It’s 2pm hate starting new days without my linda Cold sweat

• I'm so sorry your day started bad for you, those dreams are very hard for us, life is so hard and lonely, sending a hug to you and hope you feel a little better x

• Been about 6 hrs on Lightroom face recognition. it’s a bit quirky with naming, tends to call a lot of people the same name, but so so much easier than in windows, just done around 20 folders of scanned images, not too many different people, so making headwayScream

All of those hours I was ok, didn’t  feel sad at all, the program is quite challenging, learning through trial and error, the moment  I came off I just want cry and never stop, what’s wrong with me Scream

I can’t understand this need to cry, I could just cry now, so easily, don’t think I’d never stop. It’s only will power stopping me, it’s such a strong feeling, only time it was like this was just after linda passed, I just couldn’t stop, it’s destroying me. Will go bed soon, only peace I get, even go to sleep crying sometimes, that’s a first. Hate this so much See no evil

Thanks for listening

Sunglasses

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• I will always listen if you need to talk, I can't remember a day that I haven't cried, o just seem to exist each day, I see my daughter twice a week but that's it and they don't understand,  I no nights are worse but try to get some rest, sending a hug to you x

• Thank you, that’s kind of you, actually nights are the best, I long for going to bed and escape the terrors of existence. I don’t often have bad dreams, a friend of mine who lost his wife 3 years ago, has nightmares Every Single Night. Our brains and minds behave so differently for each of us, just chatting now calms me down, I’ve applied for a volunteer library job, absolutely dreading it, but could be  part solution 

PM chat, doesn’t suit everyone, but anytime you feel the need ThumbsupI chat to a few people via wattasapp, think it helps us both, just once every few weeks, just to keep in touch.

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• It helps me to know someone out there to talk to, our world is empty, just gives bit of comfort sending a hug to you, I will pm you 

• I searched to see if there were any discussions on this topic and came across this one.

I had the most vivid dream last night. It wasn't a good one: it was a mix of interests that my wife had over the years and we were at an event that she participated in often. I was holding her and she was in pain asking why they couldn't just cut it out. It was that clear in my mind. It has been a long time since I had any dream that I can recall but this one I certainly can! It has come out of nowhere.

Take care,

WDJ

• I would like to have dreams None so far apart from om 3 Saturday morning s ago I heard him early morning shouting my name  to go to the living room and check on him.

I am always busy, work, family visits, but any space time fills with sorrow.

It's the day to day shopping that changes.

,Oh I  only need one potion 

at the take away 

At the super market , no home delivery needed now

, oh my hairdresser  said looking at my phone, is that your husband? . She cut his hair she said . Then I said. Actually now he is dead.... 

I even told a lovely lady at the supermarket today. My husband is dead. He looked after everything before and loved doing the shopping. She offered me condolences

Even if people are not family or friends, they were day to day contacts with my husband. 

I tell them anyway