So lonely

• 6 replies
  • 29 subscribers

I feel so lost and lonely,  do people meet up from this site for coffee,  3 years since I lost my husband dosent seem pain gets any easier, 

• I think we're probably so widespread over the UK it would be a difficult task!!

I live in the North East Train of England

Tomorrow is another day
  • Hi Mope,

I go to a local bereavement café and, although I have only been a couple of times, I feel it has been beneficial to meet people who are going through the grieving process. It is run by a local hospice so perhaps there is a hospice near you that does something similar? I am only 8 months without my Lin and still finding things pretty tough at times. Check the hospices website to see if they do anything. You don't have to have used the hospice to go to the one I go to, it's for anyone who has suffered a bereavement. I live in the Hertfordshire/Essex border area.

Hope you find something and feel a little less lonely.

Derek

• Hi derick,  thank you for that I will look to see if there's one in my area, I live in Birmingham,  we loose our friends and family don't really understand,  sending a hug to you 

• I feel the same, it’s been 10 months for me and I seem to be descending into a really lonely place.  Had a bad day today …

Take care
    J x
  • I’d definitely buy you a coffee if I lived nearer…..great idea though 

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories