loss of my wife

• 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

yesterday i got the coucil tax bill in my name i had to set up a direct debit so i had to set it up i was getting stressed but in the end i got it done ,but then found out my credit card had expired and haven't recieved my new one yet so need to sort that out plus i got another letter from the berevment support people saying that i need to to send my wedding certifecate to them the problem i already have sent it to them was getting stressed and frustated a neally started to loose it ,i had to take slow breaths and think of my wife jean to help me calm down 

• Afternoon,

Oh bless, tiny steps, computers, company's and people need time to catch up, take a breath.

I found emails easier, as got too upset on phone, I know I was hiding behind the computer but only way I could manage.

16 months on and I have had to deal with something this week, not involving Rob, but got so upset and realised I still hiding behind the "I doing fine," "I can do this, put smile on my face, but realised emotionally I am no furture on and managing things "WE"just got on with in passed, or shared the frustrating calls, it a good rant about it to each other after. Now just me.

Just wondering how people are managing this long bank holiday weekend? My plans had to change, so gardening for me. Have a love hate relationship with garden as was Rob's pride and joy. Too much fir me and don't know what I doing, ah oh will keep me busy 

Sending best wishes to everyone.

Donna

• I'm of to visit my step son and partner and the granddaughter