Loss of my wife

• 4 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Yesterday I  went over step daughters  for tea and talk I was going ok when I said said it felt weird  coming by myself and inappropriate cab as well I did have bit of a weepy eye but I was good but on the way home I did feel a bit crap so I started to feel memory box ghat she fave me funeral service, when I went to bed I had a cry it helped and I said good night to her I didn't fancy going to work but I made myself do it because I kn9w that my wife would shouting at me to go and not sitting around the house mopping I'm glad I did and I also went for a run in the before I went to work it's helps to vote with everything miss her x

• Hi Andrew, I lost my wife on 26 April. I am at a loss. We had the funeral last Monday. This Sunday is my great nephews 1st birthday. I am not looking forward to it as we would have been there together.  Every day I am in tears especially whilst dealing with her estate.

• Hi  we just found out just after my wife passed away her son  and his partner was going to have another  baby which will be due in November around her birthday and also one of her nice is also expecting another baby I only found out the weekend  and that will be due at the same time ,my step daughter has been so good she did everything for the funeral  my wife sorted what she wanted, and the step daughter has been dealing with her estate  and other things so I wouldn't be able to deal with it I miss her so much ever though we were only married yor 18 yes it was coming up to my wedding anniversary in July 

• Hi, my wife would have had her 60th birthday the day after she died. We were together for 41 years. I am one of these people who go into themselves in these situations. I needed the distraction and we dont have any children so I have dealt with everything, even the probate. keep strong mate.

• It is stressful  I wasn't good on the day of the funeral, I was in a bad away and also had pulled my back out so struggled to walk properly, you take it slowly and it will get better I've been told by people