You just know it’s not going to be a good day

• 82 replies
  • 36 subscribers

As soon as I woke up this morning I started crying. I just know it’s not going to be a good day and now I am filled with dread and overwhelmed again by those waves of helplessness, loneliness and sadness. I need a ‘switch’ to turn to turn all that off. I hope everybody else is not going to have one of these days. Good luck for today - hope you have a good Wednesday.

• xx men hey! lol xx

• Hello I haven't been on here for a while,dont know who to tag on too lots of new sad members its heartbreaking to see so many new names knowing what your going through,I'm 15 months in trying my best to reshape my life going for interviews because I have to go back to work,but I'm getting the feeling your not allowed to grieve beyond 12 months people seem to think  im a liability because im still sad,like i should be ok now,but it's just not that simple there is a massive part of my life gone,living my life alone and as much as everyone says they understand and they are there for you they are not your partner,you are going it alone,my nerves are in bits I went for a cleaning job today thought I would keep it simple no stress,I was heaving outside might aswell  being going for a managerial position losing my partner has broken me in every way x