Truth or Bullsh*t

• 11 replies
  • 33 subscribers

I am aware most people ask the question with the best intention, but I am getting tired of " How are you doing,"?

This now gets the answer do you want the truth or bullsh*t, I must admit this throws a few off track and they don`t know

what way to go, any one that knew the love we shared will be well aware how I am doing, I am broken my life seems

empty and the world appears a cold horrible place.

The BS answer is I am doing fine thank you.

I know reading the various post`s on the forum this is a common question to deal with.

John.

Broken heart I want you to come back and carry me home, away from these long lonely night`s. Broken heart

• You are exactly right. I started to feel guilty that I didn’t suffer in the way I am now, when my parents passed. But realise it’s a totally different t type of love, it’s the only way I can explain it. The loss of my Wife, whom I was married to twice
    1972 -1984 and 2008 - 2021. Feels different in a way that I could never have imagined, I feel my World ended the day she passed. Everyone who has lost a lifetime partner / soulmate will know these emotions only too well. All the medications do is stop me going to a very dark place, which I am very grateful for, but the total sadness doesn’t change, in some ways I don’t want it to. I talk to her often, in the belief that she can hear me.

keep safe & well

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories