Christmas Music as Therapy

• 4 replies
  • 26 subscribers

My Wife and I made a collection of our favourite Christmas Music, been updated over the years, removed duplicates etc, the compilation is now 1120 songs, I put this on my IPODs and set to random, listening to Christmas music now, Linda had her Christmas music playing all day, from the beginning of December through to Christmas, a tradition I am trying to keep.

I called the album affectionately “That’s what Linda Calls Christmas”

keep safe and well

• Hello ArthurD,

I must admit I thought this was going to read I am sick of Christmas music in the shops and all over the place.

Good luck to you, music is full of memories and emotions.

Stay safe.

John

• Thanks John

I was really hesitant about joining this forum, thought it would be too painful for me, but rarely does it make me sadder. I realise now how so common my experiences are. Whenever possible I try to reply and in my own way attempt to be supportive. I now am certain that given time I will heal a little and be better placed to face my new reality.

keep safe and well

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• Hi Keith,

I have just taken a look at the profile you have written.

I tried to send a message, but need to find my way round that one.

You mention the Ilford palais, this was the local place to be, very near to where I used to live.

I will try and message again later.

John

• Click on my name and a box pops up with friend request follow and send private message

hope that helps

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories