Please can the following check for Friendship requests thanks

• 7 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hello 

as my account had a technical problem, I have lost friendships with various people.

here is a list

could the following please accept my new friendship request

many thanks

Wildcats

Trixieone

Steveho

puddle fish

MelanieL

Mand15

LoodyLou49

Happy5

MarthaGM

Tillys Dad

Bobjake Already done 

Kenickiesmum

• Hi

I'm sorry to read that you have experienced technical difficulties with your account resulting in loosing 'friends'.

So that the people in this post know that you're trying to contact them I'm going to 'tag' those who are not on your list of friends currently. They will then get an email advising them they have a message and might also see your friend request which they could then respond to.

Unfortunately I couldn't tag MelanieL, Mand15 or LoodyLou49 in this post so I'm going to do a separate reply to include those. Sometimes the site will only allow a certain number of 'tags' in a post

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Arthur

As per my previous reply I'm now tagging . However, I couldn't find Mand15 or LoodyLou49. This could be because they've left the community or their username is spelt incorrectly. If you could check the spelling for me I could then try tagging them again if it was wrong.

I hope this helps.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• The spellings were given to me by Macmillan support.

thanks for trying

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• Hi Keith

Could LoodyLou49 be LoobyLou49? Can't help with Mand15 though.

x

Community Champion Badge

• Could be I have no way of knowing, thank you

• Okay, I won't tag them just in case it's not the right person.

x

Community Champion Badge

• That’s best thanks