Black Tie Blues.

• 11 replies
  • 29 subscribers

I thought I would share this with you all in the hope it bring`s a smile to someone.

A few day`s ago on a solo visit to the place where " every little help`s," I decided to view and buy a black tie.

In a shop with thousands of feet of retail space, clothes for him clothes for her clothes for the kids I thought it would be a 

simple task WRONG!.

I decided to ask one of the idiot`s sorry assistants what I was looking for, I was told " we don`t have black ties but we do

have Christmas stock in and was shown a poxy Rudolf tie with a big grin and a happy scene.

Has the world gone nuts?, after 22 years I am trying to prepare to say goodbye to my world, I will be head mourner at a 

funeral not a circus.

Please stay safe and try to stay strong, I feel your pain when I read the posts on the forum.

John

• Hi John,

You will find an inner strength to get through the day, I was dreading Craig’s funeral last Monday but it went so well I felt content at the end of the day & I know I made him shine for one last time.

likewise at 51 I am now treading a path alone, not were I imagined I would be 12months ago, I hadn’t really got over Craig’s diagnosis when he was taken from me, 22yrs of marriage gone in the blink of an eye. Life is very cruel at times but I’m doing my best to keep busy, catch up with friends as well as allowing myself some alone time to grieve.

sending you strength for next week & hugs

Tracey xx