Hello new to this support group x

• 4 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Hi I lost my husband aged 58 to liver Cancer it was 6mnths ago and am really finding it hard to deal with his passing. I used to go to our local macmillan centre to chat with a couple of the ladies there but since covid I feel that we and now myself are very isolated and have no support x I have 2 young girls and a teenager and life has been so difficult since his passing Broken heart 

• I've lost my husband also 3 weeks ago,no children yet married 20yrs ,isolation  has brought many a heartache, so sorry for your loss & isolation, this should never be under any circumstances, I can only say in any form,you will never be alone,This community helps,I berlve my husband in a special place, I hope that you may also believe as I 

• Thank you for your kind words and sorry also for your loss x

• I have only myself to worry about, which in some ways is good, as I have very little responsibilities, some days I can’t see the point in getting up and lay in bed till 11am before dragging myself downstairs for a cup of tea, but the downside is the absolute loneliness and the house is always so quiet, I rarely get to speak to another soul. I like many others on here know exactly what you are going through and how very much it hurts. I have added a friend request, so once accepted you can always send me a PM and I promise I will always listen, I won’t have any answers, but listen I can do.

keep safe and well

Heart️

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories

• So sorry to hear of your loss, 3 weeks is too short a time to come to terms with what has happened, I was in pieces for at least 2 months, I have no idea when it eases, but it’s now 3 months and I do t cry quite so easily, maybe I am controlling it I don’t know, but it’s good to let the tears out, it’s a release that we need.

thinking of you

Heart️

Sweat Linda You are my best memory, You are all of my best memories