Places

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi all 

big virtual hug 

so this week had to visit the hospital where hubby was diagnosed and had some not great stays news it was horrid spent my appointment not taking anything in in tears so really a waste of time x but know my head just gone back to all the treatment and how life was with cancer one son went for genetic testing yesterday so that’s not helping I am struggling to bring up them great memories and I know we had many x and then who would you talk to about it not here I really miss the voice and hugs x someone to say it’s going to be ok x 

• Oh Sunsarah,

I get you, everything will be ok, it's going to be so so hard but we can all do this, in our own way and own time.

I went to the chemist at begining of the week, not the first time since Robs death, tears flowed, not sure why, first time I was thankful for the mask.

Luckily I should never have to go to the hospital where Rob was for 12 weeks, I couldn't bare it, won't even go to that city to shop. I hate the place. 

Take care

Donna xx

• I get that. It is really hard to go back like that. I had to have my covid jab in the same hospital that my husband had such poor care from 

I tried to complain but it became too much. So I left it in the end.

I had a panic attack when I went back. Hate the place. It was where I trained as a nurse but the standards have dropped considerably. I am so disappointed.

Take care love and hugs Alison xxx